 Marketplace / Theory / 1051
Re: Pure theory on castle auction ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 03:56:59 GMT

Pawel,
The intention of creating .market.theory was not to have yet another forum
for making auction flogs/plugs, but rather to have in-depth discussions and
(even more so) meta-discussions about auctions and other marketplace stuff.

--Todd

I wanted to have a discussion about my auction.  How should I handle it next
time?  I thought that a link would only be a convinient thing to do.  The
"plug" that I was referring to was a plug for Castle World - THROUGH E-bay
... not a plug for my auction through lugnet.  I think Larry noted that in
his post.

I wanted and still want feedback why a market which usually swallows castle
legos whole went through over 150 hits and didn't bid on my auction.
It's very interesting to me.

Should this be posted in lugnet.auction next time?  How shoudl my post have
been worded to avoid controversy and encourage feedback?  I wanted to
talk theory and opinion, so I figured this is the right place.

-- pn