 Marketplace / Shopping / Search Results: factory parts list
 Results 721 – 740 of about 1500.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: TRU (U.S.) will be giving out SW posters with purchase

"Maggie Cambron" <mcambron@pacbell.net> wrote in message news:Gv795y.Hv2@lugnet.com... (...) SW (...) every SW (...) ask (...) I got one of these today (bought another Yoda sculpture for parts - easily my favorite set in the current LEGO line up). (...) (22 years ago, 27-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

parts
(score: 0.307)

  Re: Galidor @ Zainey Brainy

(...) I havn't bought one, (I live in the south) but I have to say I am not pleased. Poring through lego.com and its magazines, galidor is just another way for Lego to make money. I guess lego figures that bricks don't make enough money, so they are (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.307)

  Re: 6097 Nigth Lords Castle Surprise of the day *AGAIN* 7/7/00

(...) anticipation (...) will (...) anticipation all weekend. Unfortunately, I received a cancellation notice on the Sith yesterday. Has anyone else had similar misfortune? Any ideas on what will happen to the remainder of my order given that the (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.307)

  Robotics Discovery Set for $100 at toysrus.com

Other Mindstorms sets seem to still be at list price. (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.306)

  What is Appropriate Feedback? (follow-up to "Dirty, Discolored & Damaged" posting)

Thanks to everyone who responded to my posting about “Dirty, Discolored and Damaged LEGO.” I appreciate the comments that let me know I’m not alone in my disgruntlement over paying for parts in this condition. It was also interesting to me to see (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.306)

  stuffe at The Store...

...Since it had been literally _hours_ since I went to the store, I had to go again (and will return tonite, now that I got paid...woohoo!!!) ...Anyway, the Buffster is down in Georgia for some reason, so everyone down there say hi! :-) But I got (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.306)

  Re: Going to UK, what to look for?

(...) Hmm. I can not really think of anything you'd be interested in. We here have much the same range as the US. You'll find independent toy shops are sparse, and those stocking older lego set are even more so. Your best bet is to look out for "car (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.306)

  OPEN YOUR EYES

Hi Legofans, Since this night, DYA's team has the great pleasure to present you new DYA's website with a new big motor, new services (example: mailing list: if you want to receive news from DYA...), new Lego themes (example: Lego train sets), new (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.services, lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.306)

  Re: What is Appropriate Feedback? (follow-up to "Dirty, Discolored & Damaged" posting)

Isn't there a neutral choice? Perhaps this is where comments like, "Worked hard to replace defective parts" could land. You didn't get what you wanted right off the bat, but with a little effort it worked out. It's the fact that you needed the (...) (22 years ago, 22-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.306)

  Re: Tired of Paying for Dirty, Discolored and Damaged LEGO

I had to chime in on this thread. I'm right there with you Greg. (...) A month or two ago I made my first "used" purchases on Bricklink. The three shops that I purchased from stated that these used parts were in "excellent condition" and most were (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.306)

  (canceled)

list
(score: 0.306)

  Re: My 2002 FOTY

(...) I have 2 purchases that are my best buys so far. The first was a 4 pound lego collection from Austria (Ebay, $36.70) (description read: 2 kg lego, bricks, plates, blue rails, a motor and a flute), that contained the entire 118 electronic train (...) (22 years ago, 20-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.306)

  Re: Tired of Paying for Dirty, Discolored and Damaged LEGO

(...) I too am extremely picky about my used parts so I only buy new or pick through bargain lots from eBay (I'm the kind of person who has trouble picking out produce at the grocery store because after the first few pieces I start to see every (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.306)

  Re: Tired of Paying for Dirty, Discolored and Damaged LEGO

Greg, As a fellow AFOL and an EBAY seller, I will reply as a seller. I think that your approach to only buying from sellers who themselves are fans of Lego is a good place to start. I assume that when I put Lego up for auction, that my bidders will (...) (22 years ago, 19-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.306)

  Re: Tired of Paying for Dirty, Discolored and Damaged LEGO

(...) I agree this is the first, and very important, step that disguntled buyers take. It's time that people got over the negative feedback fear/wars and just leave it appropriately. (...) You bring up great points. As both a seller and buyer on (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.306)

  Re: Tired of Paying for Dirty, Discolored and Damaged LEGO

(...) appreciated your attempt to provide a standard for everyone to use. (...) LARVAE INFESTED!?! If this ever happened to me I'd probably abandon my LEGO buying completely. Snot I can handle but creepy crawly things...YECCH! (...) As I pointed (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.306)

  My 2002 FOTY

I stopped by one of the local GoodWill stores today, not really expecting to find anything. I was pleased to find one of the "chip 'n' dip" baseplates for $1 and didn't expect to find much more. Needless to say, I was ecstatic to find a 6991 (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.306)

  Re: Tired of Paying for Dirty, Discolored and Damaged LEGO

How many people have purchased a "used, but 100% complete set" from e-Bay or Bricklink only to find that it's not true when it arrives 4-6 weeks later from overseas? I recently purchased an 8460 and an 8839 from a seller in Germany who claimed that (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.306)

  Sale at The Vault this week!

Time for a sale! There are no new items at www.insidethevault.com this week, but until Wednesday, April 24th, take 10% off this listed prices of absolutely everything in the catalog! Plus, if your order is at least $50, take free shipping in the US (...) (22 years ago, 17-Apr-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.306)

  Re: 2 Summer 2000 catalogues

Toki Barron <a1a1@imap.pitt.edu> wrote in message news:Fx8H90.3C0@lugnet.com... (...) packed (...) Don't think any of this is new information, but I am glad to list it here. Pages say limited quantities. page 14: 6329 $18.00 truck stop cafe 6439 (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jul-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.306)

More:  Next Page >>