 Marketplace / Shopping / 9397
Re: TRU (U.S.) will be giving out SW posters with purchase
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 27 Apr 2002 00:23:12 GMT

"Maggie Cambron" <mcambron@pacbell.net> wrote in message
At my local TRU today (in California) there were signs posted around the • SW
LEGO display indicating they will be giving out a free SW poster with • every SW
LEGO purchase during May.  A different one each week.  Didn't have time to • ask
for details or try to get a preview of one.

Maggie C.

I got one of these today (bought another Yoda sculpture for parts - easily
my favorite set in the current LEGO line up).  The one I got features the
7113 Tusken Raider Encounter (http://guide.lugnet.com/set/7113).  According
to the TRU guy, there are four different ones, one each week for the next
four weeks free with a LEGO Star Wars purchase.  When you put the four
together they make a larger poster using the four backsides.

Mike

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?u=mpw - Brick Depot