 Marketplace / Shopping / 4456
Re: 2 Summer 2000 catalogues
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 20:29:13 GMT

Toki Barron <a1a1@imap.pitt.edu> wrote in message
news:Fx8H90.3C0@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.market.shopping, Sheree Rosenkrantz writes:
I received one summer 2000 catalogue just prior to the end of June • packed
in a shipment.  It stated on the bottom left cover   "save up to 50% on
classic favorites".    This info was inside on pages 14-17.

Which sets were on sale & how much were they??

Toki

Don't think any of this is new information, but I am glad to list it here.
Pages say limited quantities.

page 14:
6329  $18.00   truck stop cafe
6439   $2.00    mini dumper
6584  $38.00   extreme team challenge

page 15:
6424  $12.00   rig racers
6596   $9.00    wave master
6468    $5.00   tow-n-go
6327    $7.00   turbo champs
6572    $4.50   wind runners
6426  $22.00   super cycle center

page 16:
6033   $4.50   treasure transport
6903   $2.00   bug blaster
6817   $2.50   beta buzzer
6180  $36.00   hydro search sub
6150  $15.00   crystal detector
1747    $1.00   pirates treasure surprise

page 17:
5928   $4.50   bi-wing baron
6045  $10.00  ninja surprse
5958  $22.00  mummy's tomb