 Marketplace / Shopping / 4465
Re: 2 Summer 2000 catalogues
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 04:37:11 GMT

Rich Manzo <brickfan25@aol.com> wrote in message
news:Fx8wKL.AFA@lugnet.com...

What are the codes in the bricks? Folk will need them to be able to get
the prices.

The code in the yellow brick is SMOOPS. There is no code in the blue • brick.
The 1747 is already sold out so dont even bother with that one. The others • are
still there.

Rich
Looking for discontinued sets MISB?
http://www.brickfan.bigstep.com
95+ sets available

Apologies Frank.  I will know to include this info next time.   Thank you
Rich for filling in the  critical gap I left.

sheree