 Marketplace / Shopping / 4457
Re: 2 Summer 2000 catalogues
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 20:50:18 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Sheree Rosenkrantz writes:
I received one summer 2000 catalogue just prior to the end of June  packed
in a shipment.  It stated on the bottom left cover   "save up to 50% on
classic favorites".    This info was inside on pages 14-17.

I received a different  summer 2000 catalogue in the mail this weekend.
Pages 14-17 have the MMsets, Belville and Duplo.  The front cover of this
one Offers FREE SHIPPING on a future order.   Details on inside cover state:
"Place  an order for $20.00 or more from this catalog before July 30, 2000.
Then during the month of August , we'll send you a certificate for FREE
regular shipping on your next order placed before October, 2000."

Yeah, interesting, it's not the first time there have been two different
catalogs for the same "season"... but AFAIK the first time they have the same
picture on the cover. (a soccer field, correct? I only have the latter
catalog, but I think the former has soccer too?)
Does the former catalog show the Bulk Paks?

-Shiri