 Marketplace / Shopping / Search Results: factory parts list
 Results 601 – 620 of about 1500.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  ILTCO @ NMRA National Train show

Hi All, Well we're getting down to the home stretch! We have a hotel and social event setup. The link below provides details. ILTCO - NMRA Train show resource page: (URL) SteveB (19 years ago, 11-Jun-05, to lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

list
(score: 1.143)

  Re: Blue Baseplate 627

"John Radtke" <ILoveLEGO@att.net> wrote in message news:IJ7wt6.17oG@lugnet.com... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) PLDStore (...) They are plentiful on BrickLink. I have them on my wanted list and get a notice 3-4 times a week. Mike (19 years ago, 7-Jul-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 1.139)

  WANTED small PAB cups for brickfest

ok i know it sounds dumb but i am looking for someone to bring me 3-4 empty cups for my brick bazaar table. in return for the cups you can fill one free from an unsorted collection. thanks, ondrew p.s. please let me know that you are bringing them (...) (19 years ago, 6-Aug-05, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.events.brickfest)

list
(score: 1.134)

  Re: Target clearance level to 55%; Walmart, 50%

(...) It's always a good idea to check back at least once a week at Wal-Mart, especially during heavy clearance time. I've ignored prices of up to 45% off so far at Wal-Mart on most sets, hoping they will drop further. If not, I may buy them, but (...) (26 years ago, 18-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.132)

  Target clearance level to 55%; Walmart, 50%

Target's clearance of Lego sets they no longer carry is roughly 55% off as of today in most areas of the country (there is, strangely, one Target in my area that hasn't updated their price database as of tonight... too busy or lazy, I guess). I was (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.132)

  Re: 2152... some more were found at S@H

And for anyone that buys these sets for parts and splits them up, please note that I need 2x2 45deg black slopes, which this set has 8 of (I don't count the 4 printed ones), so check my Wants page at (URL) to see what I have to trade for them. (...) (26 years ago, 14-Feb-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.129)

  Re: Wal-Mart Clearance is underway! {FOTW}

Jasper Janssen wrote in message <36c3b9f9.91186294@l...et.com>... (...) if (...) department (...) "no" (...) find a (...) Just the same. I found an Octan Gas Station (the older one) last month, apparently used once as a display item (with opened, (...) (26 years ago, 11-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.129)

  Re: Wal-Mart Clearance is underway! {FOTW}

Jasper Janssen wrote in message <36c3b9f9.91186294@l...et.com>... (...) if (...) department (...) "no" (...) find a (...) Another Wal-Mart story ... I was in another part of town the other day and ventured into a Wal-Mart near the place I was (...) (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.129)

  Dispatch from the front line

Well I hit my first MPLS Target today.... Perfect demographics... close in to the inner city, lots of socioeconomically disadvantaged shoppers. No one with any serious money for large sets. Should be a mother lode based on past experience. I'm (...) (26 years ago, 16-Feb-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

parts
(score: 1.128)

  Re: LEGO S@H Canada Specials March 8-12, '99 (update)

(...) Well, they certainly seem week, but I wonder how much of that is due to the fact that most of the sets they have to clear out are weak? I bought a ton of 6078 Royal Drawbridges last year, in addition to a ton of 6046 Hemlock Strongholds. I (...) (26 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.127)

  S@H has greater share of sets? (was Re: Ok, I take it back...

(...) Who said that? Answer offline if you want (I know who a few of the folks there are)... This is very very interesting. Is it possible that we're more significant to S@H than we realised? After all, it was us that did a lot of the very very (...) (26 years ago, 6-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.126)

  Re: SW sets are in Ann Arbor Meijer's! :)

Mark, OK, I apologize about those posts, I read over them and was surprised at my responses, but I was at work for a total of 32 hours at the time, and was rather tired. I was really excited about seeing them, and I bought them. I apologize if you (...) (26 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

parts
(score: 1.126)

  Re: VERY BAD Experience at Zany Brainy Lancaster, PA

(...) Whoops, sorry! I meant Consumer Affairs, the TLG organisation that "makes things right" when customers have problems. 'Tis a standard abbreviation in these parts but not to everyone. Sorry about that. Call S@H for their number if you don't (...) (26 years ago, 28-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.124)

  SW Found--New Brunswick, NJ

Hey, all After being very sad and dejected for many many moons, unable to find my SW fix here in Jersey, I decided to head for the local K-Mart to see if they'd finally discounted those $18 Cyber Saucers again. Turns out they hadn't, **but** they (...) (26 years ago, 25-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.nj.new)

parts
(score: 1.124)

  VERY BAD Experience at Zany Brainy Lancaster, PA

My first rant... (kind of long) I thought I made a decent find today at the ZB in Lancaster, PA. (For anyone not familiar with the area, it is under heavy construction and not that easy to get to. Also, for me its about a 1/2 hour drive, so I don't (...) (26 years ago, 27-Mar-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.123)

  Re: S@H Specials, Apr 26 - May 2

Maybe these should posted as "S@H US Specials,...", eh? Those Scala sets include some interesting parts, but they're still pricey... Steve (...) (25 years ago, 26-Apr-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.120)

  Re: May 3, 12:01 madness

I think the pod racers is one of the few that is definitely worth it. At $.10/pc with tons of new parts in orange and green, and purple grille tiles, I am hoping to buy a few at 20% off or better to split up for a sale/auction. (...) (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.119)

  May 3, 12:01 madness

I might post a larger report of the TRU down the hill from me tomorrow after I wake up, but here are some quick thoughts. Saw ONE person out of the horde (150+?) that was crowding the front of the store who seemed to only be interested in Lego (...) (25 years ago, 3-May-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.119)

  Re: Wal-mart sale/3033

(...) You know, I get tired of seeing eBay sellers generally referred to as scalpers. Can't you just say eBay sellers? From what I've seen, very few buckets are sold whole (the obvious exceptions being the halloween bucket and occasional silver (...) (25 years ago, 3-May-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.119)

  brainplay.& KB

I just got an email that brainplay.com & kbtoys are joining forces. Wouldn't it be nice if the terrific offers that come up on brainplay are combined with some Lego that kb toys has? I haven't seen any Lego at the kb stores around here in a few (...) (25 years ago, 20-May-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 1.117)

More:  Next Page >>