 General / 2550
Re: 2152... some more were found at S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 04:31:37 GMT

And for anyone that buys these sets for parts and splits them up, please
note that I need 2x2 45deg black slopes, which this set has 8 of (I don't
count the 4 printed ones), so check my Wants page at
http://www.vfaq.com/LEGO/wants/ to see what I have to trade for them.

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Guess what?

I called S@H on Friday and I was able to order 2152s!!! I got 10. I was
told that they were having inventory control trouble and the amount they
had was not correct when they thought they were out.

http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=2152

So you may want to try... you'll no doubt have to call back Monday to
get the special price applied.

++Lar

--
Tom Stangl