 General / 2549
Re: TLG investigation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 03:18:25 GMT

Greg Bevington wrote:

Bulk orders of peices for the actual price they cost to produce (we would all
be able to afford thousands then) for members only.

Uh... I don't work for TLG, of course, but I can be pretty sure that this ain't
gonna happen.  Unless you're on the payroll of a company, it's not very realistic
to expect them to supply you with stuff at their cost.  Certainly a much lower
markup than what they normally put on it would be sufficient.

Mark