 General / 2548
Re: TLG investigation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 14 Feb 1999 02:41:10 GMT

I think that allthough I am the youngest lugnet user (I think, 13 years old)
that I and many others would prefer to join if the following was done:
Membership cards and Certificates

A FULL sized qaurterly magazine (as opposed to the *pathetic* lego mania
magazine)

Member discounts on shop@home and stores (the latter is probably much less
likely)

Bulk orders of peices for the actual price they cost to produce (we would all
be able to afford thousands then) for members only.

Putting old sets (from classic space to explopriens) back into production.

Although most of my money these days goes towards my band, I think this would
restore some faith in tlg.