 Marketplace / Shopping / 156
Re: LEGO S@H Canada Specials March 8-12, '99 (update)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 14:46:25 GMT

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
But this year's US phone specials have (generally) been so weak, what
difference does it make?

Well, they certainly seem week, but I wonder how much of that is due
to the fact that most of the sets they have to clear out are weak?  I
bought a ton of 6078 Royal Drawbridges last year, in addition to a ton
of 6046 Hemlock Strongholds.  I haven't bought a single 6087 this
year, and won't.  I wouldn't mind getting some more 6097's, but not at
$66.

The only thing I've bought this year has been 2152 - 25 of them.  I'll
be including a goodly percentage of the best parts from there in my