 Marketplace / Shopping / 161
Re: LEGO S@H Canada Specials March 8-12, '99 (update)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 18:01:02 GMT

Larry Pieniazek writes:
Gail Meagher wrote:

As of Monday, March 8st, the S@H specials in Canada are
2790 DUPLO children's room  $20.00  (reg $34.95)
8408 TECHNIC Desert Ranger  $25.00  (reg $42.95)

8408 is sold out, and has been replace with
8456 Fiber-optic multi-set  $60.00 (reg $104.95)

Question, should updates like this be posted to  .lsahs
as well?  Should S@H Canada specials _be_ posted there?
The charter refers to the US S@H only.

These should be posted to both places in my opinion.  And thank you!

Side note... it is interesting that CA S@H replaces stuff with other
stuff when a sell out occurs.

It's my suspicion that S@H Canada is doing two things:
1: testing the weekly special for feasability, and
2: dumping warehouse overstock.

I wouldn't be too surprised if they have a list of x items they want to get
rid of, and when that list is depleted, so are the specials.

But man, I hope not...

OBsemi-on-topic: I had a weird dream that S@H put 7145 (grey brick service
pack) on a 50% special, but when I called, I couldn't make them understand
what I wanted, and I ended up with 200 Duplo Ladybugs.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/