 Marketplace / Shopping / 155
Re: LEGO S@H Canada Specials March 8-12, '99 (update)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 14:16:03 GMT

On Wed, 10 Mar 1999 05:21:31 GMT, cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com (Mike Stanley)
wrote:

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote:
Side note... it is interesting that CA S@H replaces stuff with other
stuff when a sell out occurs.

Interesting is one word to describe it.  :)  Jealous is one word to
describe how I feel about US S@H not doing that.

But this year's US phone specials have (generally) been so weak, what
difference does it make?

I wonder how many of the sellouts are more due to large-volume purchases
rather than low inventory levels or many small-volume sales?

Steve