 Marketplace / Shopping / 208
207  |  209
Subject:
SW Found--New Brunswick, NJ
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.nj.new
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 05:33:32 GMT

   Hey, all

   After being very sad and dejected for many many moons, unable to find
my
   SW fix here in Jersey, I decided to head for the local K-Mart to see
if
   they'd finally discounted those $18 Cyber Saucers again.  Turns out
they
   hadn't, **but** they finally put out the SW sets--they had two cycles
of
   them sitting in back.  So I picked up one of everything but the
Y/TIE--
   and there appear to be the following quantities left:

   Landspeeder - 18
   Speeder Bikes - 15
   Snowspeeder - 12
   X-Wing - 8
   Y/TIE Combo - 6

   This is, as always, for information only--the K-Mart is on
   Easton Avenue straight off I-287, about two miles southbound.
   I may go back and buy more speeder bikes or another land-
   speeder--I like those a lot.  I'm less than pleased about the
   snowspeeder, but at least it's got lots of good parts.

   LFB.