 Marketplace / Shopping / 209
208  |  210
Subject:
Any SW sightings in ND?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 06:17:08 GMT

Greetings, All!

I'm just wondering if there are any AFOL's from ND out there, and if
they've found the SW sets anywhere yet?  If so, I have my teams
(parents, in-laws, grandmother, etc.) poised to wreak havoc on the
state's supply!

Of course, I'm currently stuck with what AAFES Europe is buying, and
they haven't even brought out any of the Space Port stuff yet... a
little behind, guys!

Thanks tons!
Beth Reiten