 Marketplace / Shopping / Search Results: factory parts list
 Results 421 – 440 of about 1500.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Is 4561 a bargain for $90? Was Re: Let the Target-hunting begin.

(...) Since there are people that will buy train motors from it for fairly good cash (I'll take *all* (as in *no* upper limit) anyone wants to sell from the set at 15 each shipped via slowmail, others offer more money I bet) and the controller is (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.393)

  Re: Bulk Bionicle tubs at TRU

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Terry Prosper wrote: . (...) YES! This thing is HUGE! Check out my 3 year old holding this thing: (URL) you can find one it would be a BIG HIT if your lil' brother-in-law likes to make his own creations, BUT if he is one (...) (20 years ago, 9-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.393)

  Re: Bulk Bionicle tubs at TRU

(...) Checked around and it appears this project was initiated by the Bionicle team here in LEGO Americas. TRU just happened to be the lucky beneficiary of the production of the tub. FYI builders with a flare for unconventional creativity -- this (...) (20 years ago, 9-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

parts
(score: 0.393)

  Legoland CA 2002 Selection

For All We just got back from LLC. They had a bunch of new stuff. Star Wars 7200, 7201 Final Duel 1 and 2, 7203, 7204 Jedi Defense 1 and 2, 7139 Ewok Attack, 10018 Darth Maul bust. Alpha Team 4796 Mutant Squid, 4797 Mutant Killer Whale, 4790 Robot (...) (23 years ago, 24-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.392)

  Re: UCS Tie at TRU

You should be able to find those closer to $50 each. (1/2 list) I got mine for that at walmart.com last year around this time. ----- Original Message ----- From: William R Ward To: lugnet.market.shoppi...lugnet.com ; lugnet.starwars@lugnet.com ; (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.391)

  Re: Disneyland Imagination Center- PaB?

"William R Ward" <bill@wards.net> wrote in message news:16482.12956.401...rds.net... (...) I'm of the opinion that it is the fixed price of the cups that makes them better for the stores to handle. Whatever the kids jam in the cup, the price (...) (21 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.391)

  Re: Disneyland Imagination Center- PaB?

(...) I was there two weeks ago. The parking at Downtown Disney was terrible, but we managed to eventually get a spot. It was my first PAB experience and overall it was fun, but I felt the current Orlando inventory wasn't as good as some of the (...) (21 years ago, 24-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.391)

  Re: Bulk Bionicle tubs at TRU

(...) That number is now confirmed. They are just being shipped from the warehouse, and my local store does not show any enroute. In fact, they only show them enroute to two stores in PR. Anyone in PR want a bunch of Bionicle parts ? Email me, and (...) (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

parts
(score: 0.391)

  Sale at GA LEGO Outlets

The following Star Wars sets are on sale at the Lawrenceville/Atlanta outlet (678 847-8078). 7124 Flash Speeder $7 7131 Anakin's Podracer $8 7140 X-wing Fighter $20 7144 Slave I $13 7150 TIE Fighter & Y-wing $20 7151 Sith Infiltrator $20 7161 Gungan (...) (23 years ago, 13-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.391)

  ON E-BAY! 765 WHEELS, AXLES & MORE PARTS - ONLY $16.00

Hey, I was just looking on E-bay and I came across this: (URL) wheels axles and more for only $16.00 US Dollars Maybe someone is interested. Build Well Erik Bush (21 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.391)

  Re: How have the new colors affected your recent buying decisions?

(...) It hasn't changed my buying habits at all. I don't buy a lot of sets, and when I do I choose them mainly for the parts selection. All in all, buying sets for parts isn't very efficient so I tend to favour bricklink to pick up unusual parts. (...) (21 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.391)

  Re: Bulk Bionicle tubs at TRU

(...) Mm, could be... but on looking at the types of parts included, several are from sets introduced just last December, and some of the masks were never included in sets outside of promotions with McDonald's (sand Akaku and light brown Kakama (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

parts
(score: 0.391)

  Re: 6 new bulk packs at S@H

(...) Yeah, that's a pretty good set for parts. The model is disappointing, though -- it's all about outside appearance and there's no clever functionality or interior design. (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.391)

  Re: 6 new bulk packs at S@H

The sets lately haven't thrilled me. I only buy sets if I KNOW I'll like the parts. Those 3x3 corner slopes aren't in the picture on the front of the box. If they would have been, I'd have noticed long ago. Yes, I could REALLY, REALLY use these in (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.390)

  Re: Bulk Bionicle tubs at TRU

(...) [LEGOSet 8585] (...) I doubt we'll ever see that happen outside of the BIONICLE line. Pretty much everything else is generic enough that it sees fairly wide use as it is. A lot of the BIONICLE parts have never been used outside of their (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

parts
(score: 0.390)

  Re: 6 new bulk packs at S@H

(...) I think the point was missed. Basic bricks and plates will be easy to come by in the old colors for some time via various places -- the fact that we can't get any of the new non-basic parts is what the problem truly is. For example, I got all (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.390)

  Re: 6 new bulk packs at S@H

(...) Let's not forget that this very week we have seen evidence that our complaints have been heard and that TLC is taking action. This is no dead horse in my eyes. My hope is that the bulk parts pack are in fact a trial baloon, and that TLC may (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.390)

  Re: 6 new bulk packs at S@H

(...) Yes, it was missed by the people who have the authority to make the decision that really counts, and the specifics about how that decision was announced pretty much suggest that they figure it's not such a big deal and it'll blow over in short (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.390)

  Bulk Bionicle tubs at TRU

A couple of days ago, a (URL) BZPower> reporter (Michael) ran across a very interesting new product at Toys R Us in Virginia. The large tub of assorted Bionicle pieces in many colors contained 702 pieces, and we're not talking about little 2x rod (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

parts
(score: 0.390)

  Re: 6 new bulk packs at S@H

(...) Feh. The protest i voiced wasn't toward Jake himself as a person, but towards the LEGO Group. Like many others, I am most displeased with the Company's decision to change the colors. I didn't know that Jake himself was behind the decision of (...) (21 years ago, 19-Mar-04, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.market.shopping, FTX)

parts
(score: 0.390)

More:  Next Page >>