 Technic / Bionicle / 2356
Re: Bulk Bionicle tubs at TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 2004 04:57:40 GMT

   I’m still doubtful this was a TRU-instigated project, rather than a LEGO-instigated project that chose TRU as the distributor. Hopefully we’ll find out at some point,

Checked around and it appears this project was initiated by the Bionicle team here in LEGO Americas. TRU just happened to be the lucky beneficiary of the production of the tub.

FYI builders with a flare for unconventional creativity -- this tub includes a good deal of parts that can be used for MOCs other than those of the Bionicle variety. Worth looking into for piece count and price alone.

Rich BZPower.com