 Technic / Bionicle / 2342
Re: Bulk Bionicle tubs at TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 20:20:28 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Kelly McKiernan wrote:
   A couple of days ago, a BZPower reporter (Michael) ran across a very interesting new product at Toys R Us in Virginia.

For those with an interest, the TRU SKU is 96-9713. That number is unconfirmed but is the best info I have.

Kelly