 Technic / Bionicle / 2354
Re: Bulk Bionicle tubs at TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 2004 04:10:01 GMT

Hey guys,

I'm not a bionicle fan.  I say this to illustrate the fact that I know very
little of bionicle sets and parts and their use and the way people "play" with
them.

My lil' brother-in-law is having his birthday soon and I know he asked for
Bionicle sets.  I was wondering if it's a good idea to buy this bucket for him
instead of, say, 3 bionicle sets (the regular sets that come in cylinders).

My wife thinks he'd rather have sets, but considering that the tub has over 700
parts for a reasonnable price, I thought the little guy would like to have that
much parts.

Are there all the parts needed to build bionicles in the tub?  Are there
instructions or idea books included, like in the 1000 parts buckets I always buy
for myself (and that i end up throwing in the recycle bin anyway)?

Thanks for the input, I'll be sure to read them before taking the decision and
buying either.

Terry
www.minifigville.com