 Marketplace / Shopping / Search Results: factory parts list
 Results 1041 – 1060 of 1491.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Question about open sets at Toys R Us

(...) Well, LEGO does have that customer service number thing, and I'm a big 'ol clearance hawk. If the set you buy is missing fewer than 20% of the parts (any more than a few and stores usually send 'em back) then call and they will REPLACE parts (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.258)

  The Sanburn Systems Company - Errors Corrected

To All, I fixed some of the percentag errors on my site, The Sanburn Systems Company (URL) . The problem was the basket discount option was taking off the discounted total, not the regualr price total. I have added the 25% off to all fileds now, so (...) (24 years ago, 7-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.services, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.258)

  Re: Gungan Cavalry FS at Bricksburg Depot

Just added 9 more sets worth of parts to my inventory. There's also 3 MISB Rain Dance Ridge sets available. Will Bricksburg Fire and Rescue: www.crosswinds.net/~hokie GoB Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.258)

  Re: Question about open sets at Toys R Us

(...) Call LEGO customer service, they will help you with the missing pieces. It is likely they will help replace six parts from the instructions. Best, Aaron (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.258)

  Re: Question about open sets at Toys R Us

I had the same experience at Wal-Mart. There was a Millenium Falcon that was totally ripped into. The front of the box had a tear half way up it in the middle and many of the polybags were obviously open. I talked to a manager about it and "10% is (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.258)

  Re: K-mart sales

(...) Big deal, if it's got all the pieces. I went to Big K today and looked again at the UCS TIE with the damaged box. I took it up to the customer service desk and asked for a deal - she called the manager, and the answer was 10% off. *sigh* I (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.258)

  Question about open sets at Toys R Us

I came across an open UCS Tie at TRU tonight. It was open on one side and I was going to ask for a discount. I have never done that in the past but the set could be missing parts. How receptive would a TRU manager be to the idea of giving a break on (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.257)

  DYA is back

I saw a post and went searching for the 8485 which is supposedly on DYA's updated website. Sadly, I didn't find any 8485 - maybe it hasn't been added yet. I thought it was cute near the bottom of the page where they list some Duplo sets as "Lego (...) (25 years ago, 11-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.257)

  New Items on The Vault - 9/9/99

**You are on this mailing list because you have expressed interest in my direct Lego sales at The Vault. Please let me know if you would like to be removed from this list to receive notice of new additions.** There are lots new items on The Vault (...) (25 years ago, 10-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.257)

  Re: KMart Lego Clearance

Would anyone be willing to pick up some 6600s for me at $20? I could use quite a few parts from the sets, but they simply don't exist around here. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, iPlanet Web Server Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | iPlanet (...) (24 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.257)

  OT: Amazing tape for your parts cabinets

Since we're on the subject of parts cabinets, I thought I would share a tidbit of information. Both Target and Wal-mart sell this great double sided tape from 3M. It is clear, thick and extremely pliable. It is perfect for attaching Lego pieces to (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.257)

  Re: 5216 Black Roof Parts Still Available

Alan & All, (...) like the (...) black (...) them (...) Ach! Don't tell me! I already spent way too much on LEGO! ; ) (...) Too bad, that is a nice truck, with some great parts, and a really nice design. Hint Hint TLC! (...) offering (...) like (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.257)

  Re: 5216 Black Roof Parts Still Available

And they still have 5151 red roof brick packs too--even better (if you like the color) because they also contain a couple of more types of peaks than the black packs! :-) I just ordered large #'s (well, for me!) of both and received them today. (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.257)

  The Sanburn Systems Company - Error on Sales Pages

To All, I made a mistake in adding up sales on my site sales right now, (URL) I mistakenly added the discount on the parts (0 to 45%) with the final total 25% off on the basket, coming up with 70% off. This is incorrect, and I will fix this as soon (...) (24 years ago, 6-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.257)

  5216 Black Roof Parts Still Available

To All, After sitting through a boring lunch seminar on the operating procedures of boilers, specs, etc. (Yawn) I was sketching up plans for a new fire station when I showed my friend Tony. he said, good luck getting those 2x2 corner for the angled (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.257)

  More Parts Available on Bulk ordering at Lego Direct

Hi I was browsing the Lego Online Shop this morning and they were updating the bulk stuff before my eyes. They have doubled what you can order from there. There are lots of parts for sale now in Bulk or in at least service packs that weren't before. (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.257)

  Re: More Parts Available on Bulk ordering at Lego Direct

(...) What country are you in? I see that a lot of the packs that were added have went from pending to available (yaay!), and that they reshuffled the ordering (but still haven't added any sort of hierarchy or categorization, it's still linear) but (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.256)

  New items on The Vault - 9/6

There are several new items on The Vault including Technic Kabaya sets, some Paradisa, some rare Adventurers sets and more. All Shell sets are now being clearanced with big savings! Other sets are also on sale. Comming soon are Kabaya Space sets, (...) (25 years ago, 7-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.256)

  Re: Whats a Soccer bus worth ?

"r2" <lego@r2eng.com> wrote in message news:G9HJtz.2y7@lugnet.com... (...) I found one in Dallas for $5 at a Wal-Mart about a month ago. In addition to that find, I have found them for $9.90 (Target) and $14 (Wal-Mart). I like the set, it has a (...) (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.256)

  Whats a Soccer bus worth ?

While out shopping yesterday, I spied a large number of 3411 soccer busses on a clearance pile. They were marked about half off. I was skeptical, so I offered less. They passed on the offer. Other than the train windows (and the Timmy), do these (...) (24 years ago, 28-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.256)

More:  Next Page >>