 Marketplace / Services / 369
368  |  370
Subject:
The Sanburn Systems Company - Errors Corrected
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.services, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 12:12:55 GMT

To All,

    I fixed some of the percentag errors on my site, The Sanburn Systems Company
http://www.sanburnsystems.com . The problem was the basket discount option was
taking off the discounted total, not the regualr price total. I have added the
25% off to all fileds now, so it should be fixed.

To all the people that have placed an order since Sunday night, I will be
sending a revised order e-mail to you ASAP. We will work on the details,
probably readjusting your payment price, or some other porducts. I will try to
get them all done today.

Here are the corrected percentages that will be taken when you place the item
into your shopping cart:

BASIC Bricks - 70% Off
BASIC Plates - 70% Off
Cylindrical Parts - 70% Off
Hinges, Etc. -  70% Off
Minifig Parts & Accessories - 70% Off
Miscellaneous Parts - 70% Off
Sloped & Angled Parts - 70% Off
Plants - 70%
Tile Parts - 35% Off
Decorated Elements - 35% Off
Spaceship / Airplane Items - 25% Off
Thin Wall Parts - 25% Off
TECHNIC Parts - 25% Off
Windshields - 25% Off

There are still some good parts available, as we want to clear out as much as
possible first before our next update. To help see what is remaining, I made a
little page to show you what's left, and here is the link, or you can hit the
Remaining Parts and Sales link on the homepage:

http://www.sanburnsystems.com/sales-remainingparts.htm

The page is not up to date, I will do that as soon as I can.

To see the discount, you need to put the item in the basket, and then the prices
will be adjusted. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to e-mail me
at cservice@sanburnsystems.com

A Reminder to all MichLUG members, contact me before ordering at the e-mail
address above. I have to adjust your discount manually.

Thank you for your continued support, my sincerest apologies for the confusion.
Thank you.

Sincerely,
Scott S.
--