 Marketplace / Shopping / 6925
Re: 5216 Black Roof Parts Still Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 04:26:59 GMT

Alan & All,

And they still have 5151 red roof brick packs too--even better (if you • like the
color) because they also contain a couple of more types of peaks than the • black
packs! :-)  I just ordered large #'s (well, for me!) of both and received • them
today.

Ach! Don't tell me! I already spent way too much on LEGO! ; )

Unfortunately 3442 Legoland California Truck appears to be out of
stock, though.

Too bad, that is a nice truck, with some great parts, and a really nice
design. Hint Hint TLC!

One nice little surprise--when I ordered Tuesday, they included
a free Primo set with orders over $25.  I don't know if they're still • offering
this, but our soon-to-be 1 year old niece Nikki (Steve's daughter) will • like
her paddle boat if she doesn't already have one.  Have to get her used to • Lego
early, you know ;-)

Resistance is futile. You will beocme part of the LUGNET collective. All of
your sets and parts will be listed, your MOC's wil be posted. Unfortunately,
my niece is the only one I could have done, and she was growing up when I wa
snot around too much. She built the TIE Fighter with the Storm Trooper, but
she got really mad at the instructions. Very impatient. Maybe I will get
something too!

Scott S.
--
Personal Page: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/index.html