 Marketplace / Shopping / 6923
6922  |  6924
Subject:
5216 Black Roof Parts Still Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 02:42:23 GMT

To All,

    After sitting through a boring lunch seminar on the operating procedures of
boilers, specs, etc. (Yawn) I was sketching up plans for a new fire station when
I showed my friend Tony. he said, good luck getting those 2x2 corner for the
angled parts of the roof!

I suddenly realized, he's right, darn it! After the meeting, I went down,
finished up some printing I had to do, and went to Pause looking for the
reference, ah 5216. Then I proceded to the LEGO catalogs that I always have
handy. Looked at the Holiday 2000 catalog, didn't see any. Then I went to the
Winter 2001 Mars Attacks cover, still not there. Panicked, checked the website.
Could not find it. : ( Finally, I called S@H and asked, do you ahve any 5216's
left? The friendly lady said yes. Well, after 10 5216's were ordered, plus a
bunch of bulk roof parts, I am ready for my next project. Well, after my
shipment of garage doors comes in at least!

In conclusion, if you are looking for 5216, they still have them. Very handy!

Link for y'all!
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/5216

Scott S.
--