 Marketplace / Shopping / 6924
Re: 5216 Black Roof Parts Still Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 03:33:31 GMT

And they still have 5151 red roof brick packs too--even better (if you like the
color) because they also contain a couple of more types of peaks than the black
packs! :-)  I just ordered large #'s (well, for me!) of both and received them
today.  Unfortunately 3442 Legoland California Truck appears to be out of
stock, though.  One nice little surprise--when I ordered Tuesday, they included
a free Primo set with orders over $25.  I don't know if they're still offering
this, but our soon-to-be 1 year old niece Nikki (Steve's daughter) will like
her paddle boat if she doesn't already have one.  Have to get her used to Lego
early, you know ;-)

Alan

In lugnet.market.shopping, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
To All,

   After sitting through a boring lunch seminar on the operating =
procedures of boilers, specs, etc. (Yawn) I was sketching up plans for a =
new fire station when I showed my friend Tony. he said, good luck =
getting those 2x2 corner for the angled parts of the roof!

I suddenly realized, he's right, darn it! After the meeting, I went =
down, finished up some printing I had to do, and went to Pause looking =
for the reference, ah 5216. Then I proceded to the LEGO catalogs that I =
always have handy. Looked at the Holiday 2000 catalog, didn't see any. =
Then I went to the Winter 2001 Mars Attacks cover, still not there. =
Panicked, checked the website. Could not find it. : ( Finally, I called =
S@H and asked, do you ahve any 5216's left? The friendly lady said yes. =
Well, after 10 5216's were ordered, plus a bunch of bulk roof parts, I =
am ready for my next project. Well, after my shipment of garage doors =
comes in at least!

In conclusion, if you are looking for 5216, they still have them. Very =
handy!

Link for y'all!
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/5216

Scott S.