 Marketplace / Shopping / 6893
6892  |  6894
Subject:
More Parts Available on Bulk ordering at Lego Direct
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 10:28:27 GMT

Hi

I was browsing the Lego Online Shop this morning and they were updating the
bulk stuff before my eyes.  They have doubled what you can order from there.
There are lots of parts for sale now in Bulk or in at least service packs
that weren't before.  I just wanted to let everyone know.

Later

Rich Schoonover