 Marketplace / Shopping / 6892
Re: eToys
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 07:03:44 GMT

I"m no expert on credit cards, but I think if you buy with a reputible
credit card, (visa, mastercard, American express) you are guaranteed
satisfaction, that is, if they don't ship, the card will recover the
loss.

If i'm wrong, please be kind with your flames.   =)

Tom Heverly

On Mon, 26 Feb 2001 23:30:21 GMT, "David Cooper"