 Marketplace / Shopping / 6895
Re: eToys
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 12:25:11 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Tom Heverly writes:
I"m no expert on credit cards, but I think if you buy with a reputible
credit card, (visa, mastercard, American express) you are guaranteed
satisfaction, that is, if they don't ship, the card will recover the
loss.

If i'm wrong, please be kind with your flames.   =)

I believe you are correct, sir. American Express goes a bit farther, if you
have trouble returning an item after you receive it, they will cover that up
to 300 USD

++Lar