 Marketplace / Shopping / 6904
OT: Amazing tape for your parts cabinets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 11:02:46 GMT

Since we're on the subject of parts cabinets, I thought I would share a
tidbit of information. Both Target and Wal-mart sell this great double sided
tape from 3M. It is clear, thick and extremely pliable. It is perfect for
attaching Lego pieces to the fronts of your parts cabinet drawers. The
amazing part is that just a small little patch of tape will hold the part
very securely, but if you need to remove the tape from the part and/or
drawer it leaves absolutely NO residue! My 8 year old boy has cabinets
creeping up one wall of his bedroom. If he needs the particular color that's
on the drawer front, he simply swaps it with another part. The tape can be
cut and attached to the part such that it's not even noticeable. You'll find
the tape in housewares. The outside romovable strip is red. You HAVE to try
this stuff.

--David