 Marketplace / Shopping / Search Results: factory parts list
 Results 1061 – 1080 of 1491.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  eToys - cheap 8735 motor sets

eToys is going belly up sometime in the next 5 days according to my local news report - HOWEVER, they are listing 8735 motor sets (9v motor w/ large battery box, gears, wheels and misc. parts) for $19.99 - about half price. Not too bad a deal (...) (24 years ago, 26-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.256)

  Re: S@H Train Parts and more

(...) It looks like they are simply folding in all the parts sets and assortment packs that have traditionally been available in the catalog. Nothing new that I can see though I am not a train collector. I would assume that they simply haven't (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.255)

  Re: 20% off @ Meijers

Steve & All, (...) The 2 stores around Ann Arbor are all right right now, they seemed to get in more shipments. Doesn't take to Febuary though. I wonder if TLC is slowing production to lower costs or something. (...) and (...) Yes, I saw some (...) (24 years ago, 22-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.255)

  S@H Train Parts and more

Just out of curiousity I was looking at S@H this morning and noticed many items related to trains. However, they are all marked as Not Available. Does anyone know how long these were up on S@H before going unavailable or are we to anticipate new (...) (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.255)

  Re: new bulkpacks!

As of last year, the spare parts program was dismissed in Europe. So for us it's far from exciting but still useful to have those (left-over) spare parts available again. Eric (24 years ago, 14-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.255)

  Tie/Y-Wing v. River Expedition?

A strange question: If you could purchase for $25 either a possibly incomplete 7150 Tie Fighter/Y-Wing or a MISB 5976 River Expedition, and you already had one MISB of each, which would you pick? Yes, I know, "It just depends... yadda, yadda, (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.254)

  Re: new bulkpacks!

Frank Buiting wrote in message ... (...) Well, I can see them, but they are all marked "Not Available" (with country set to Canada). Anyone seeing them "Available"? Kevin ---...--- Craftsman Lego Kits & Custom models: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.254)

  Re: new bulkpacks!

(...) It is the same with the UK Site Select from the menu on the left and there are now 98 items in bulk Then select one of the items to view more information, click on the bulk pack' logo and voila, 110 items. UK'ers note. It is mainly stuff from (...) (24 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.uk)

parts
(score: 0.254)

  Bricksburg Depot Sale

All parts now 40% off, all sets 20% off. 'Nuff Said :-) Will Bricksburg Fire and Rescue: www.crosswinds.net/~hokie Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.254)

  Shell sets Sale on The Vault

All Shell sets are now being clearanced with big savings! Other sets are also on sale. Comming soon are Kabaya Technic sets, Kabaya Insectoids and more. Don't forget my new address: (URL) mchiles@goldendale.net Reminder - All prices include shipping (...) (25 years ago, 19-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.253)

  Bricksburg Depot Sale

I've made further markdowns at the Bricksburg Depot. Minifigs, animals, and Technic parts are all 40% off while all other parts are 30% off. Will Lego Beach Fire and Rescue: www.crosswinds.net/~hokie Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.253)

  RE: here comes bionicle!

Take a look at www.bionicle.com, the official Lego bionicle site.....Slow as ****, and it always locks up my browser. Maybe there will be some cool parts though. Jeffrey Hazen jeffrey.hazen@northmill.net -----Original Message----- From: Tom Fought (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.253)

  Re: here comes bionicle!

(...) Two comments regarding this Bionicle thread... (1) I agree with Eric's comment, the "always exciting" feature of Lego is the ability to create whatever you wish. This seems to point to a number of other concerns voiced in the near past: a. The (...) (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.253)

  Status of RIS 2.0??

What is the status of version 2.0? It has gotten impossible to find older sets. Fry's has a couple that have been opened and are missing software (and possibly parts), but they will only drop the price to $179. What a rip-off! (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.robotics)

parts
(score: 0.252)

  Lego 25% off at KB-Toys outlet in Florida

Today I was near St Augustine FL on I-95, so I stopped at the outlet mall and looked for toy stores. The one I found was called Toy Liquadators. This store is the outlet arm for KB-Toys. They had a small selection of Lego, perhaps 20-25 product (...) (25 years ago, 13-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.252)

  Re: A day late and a dollar short!

On Fri, 26 Jan 2001 19:34:41 GMT, "Krusty" <surfside_guy@NOSPAM...tmail.com> wrote: [...] (...) [...] This is clearly worth a try! I placed an order for some 6-drawer storage units online from Office Max. Received other parts of my order, then a (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.252)

  LEGO:LAST RECALL

Hi, I'm going to delete references from my website: (URL) offer of the month" domain). Here is my list to recall: LEGO TECHNIC Black Hawk (Lego reference: 8425) Fire Engine (Lego reference: 8280) Sportcar (Lego reference: 8880) LEGO SYSTEM U.S. (...) (25 years ago, 10-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

list
(score: 0.252)

  Re: X-Large Gray Baseplates?

The best deal for extra-large gray baseplates is currently the mosiac kit available from s@h. You get the baseplate, a bunch of black roof bricks and about ~2000 1x1 plates in any color combination you choose. If you don't want any of the parts (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

parts
(score: 0.252)

  Dwayne's LEGO Parts--Email trouble

To customers of Dwayne's LEGO Parts, I was out of town for 2 days, when I got back my ISP had messed up outgoing (at least) email. I am having trouble contacting everyone. Please be patient a bit longer while I see if I can get them to fix the (...) (24 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

parts
(score: 0.251)

  Pictures of LEGO® Imagination Center at Disneyland, California

Today, I went to Disneyland and stopped by the new LEGO Imagination Center. It is located on the Disneyland hotel property right by the monorail station. Here are some pictures: (URL) almost as much of a selection as at LEGOLAND California. There is (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

parts
(score: 0.251)

More:  Next Page >>