 Marketplace / Shopping / 12217
Re: 4679 Fall Spring Cleaning Bonus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 02:58:48 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Kevin Heckel wrote:
Hey all,

I flickr'd a <http://www.flickr.com/photos/razumikhin/42789246/ pic> of the new
bonus box that comes with the 4679 tub (which is, to remind everyone, a Toys R
Us exclusive).

Click "All sizes" to see the full-size image, and mouse over the image to read
my notes on the colors.

Oh, and the grays in the tub itself (mine, at least) are all new.

Wow. Compared to the US version of 4679+bonus, that is a much more logical set.
More like the 4400 "spumoni ice cream" tub two years ago.

The US 4679 bonus was a wild mix typically including unpaired skew bricks.

-Erik