 Marketplace / Shopping / 12214
Re: 4679 Fall Spring Cleaning Bonus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 22:55:49 GMT

   In lugnet.market.shopping, Kevin Heckel wrote: Hey all,

I flickr’d a pic of the new bonus box that comes with the 4679 tub (which is, to remind everyone, a Toys R Us exclusive).

Click “All sizes” to see the full-size image, and mouse over the image to read my notes on the colors.

Oh, and the grays in the tub itself (mine, at least) are all new.

Neat! Very helpful, thanks for doing that.

I love the spring cleaning concept, but I’m probably not going to shell out 50% more than for last year’s tub and have to eat all those new color pieces.

Marc Nelson Jr.

Marc’s Creations