 Marketplace / Shopping / *499 (-20)
  Droid Kit (was 8250s for 25 shipping included)

<snip> (...) Anyone have any specs on how big R2 is?? height wise??? I'm guessing about 10 to 12 inches... it looks pretty cool!!! I might have to get me one or 2 of these! I thought this was supposed to be part of the RCX brick though... another (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 8250s for 25 shipping included

(...) Don't feel alone Tamy. All I got was the Star wars issue too. Interestingly, they completly left out the Rockraiders...hmmm. Thanks for the heads up on the sales Larry. Maybe that means the TRU here will drop the sub prices to $35.. such a (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 8250s for 25 shipping included

Hmmm I just finally today got the catalog with Star Wars on the front... I probably won't get the other one for 4 more months.. after summer's over :( (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  8250s for 25 shipping included

I just got the new summer catalog (apparently there are two?? This is the one with the rock raiders on the cover) It has 8250 search subs for 25. All the insectoids are also being blown out. Just FYI appy-polly-logies if this is old news. (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Zany Brainy now open in Whitehall, PA (Allentown)

See my post threaded to Frank's Train Sale post. I sent if before I read this one... -Rob Doucette. Rob Farver wrote in message <3787354b.1599674@lu...et.com>... (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Zany Brainy Train Sale July 15-? (several days)

The new ZB in Whitehall had their grand opening today, the store opened Monday. They have (had) the big UFO set with the Fiber Optic System on sales for $29, but they sold em all out. The manager said for the short term, since they were out, they'd (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)

  Re: Zany Brainy Train Sale July 15-? (several days)

I specifically asked if LEGO trains were included in this sale and I was told "no, only Thomas and Brio are on sale". I actually got to look at the sale notebook and there were no LEGO items in it! Mike Frank Filz wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)

  Re: anyone use DYA-Shopping?

(...) I gotthe trucks today, Friday 7/9, and they are sealed boxes with minor shelf wear. I will certainly do business with them again : ) Thanks again for the info! John (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Noodle Kidoodle Sale in CT

(...) After some pain, I found the Planetary Prowler available on their web site for $14.97 plus shipping, unfortuanately, I've failed to place an order because the stupid site dumped my shopping cart and all because I spent too much time (because I (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Zany Brainy now open in Whitehall, PA (Allentown)

Today was the grand opening of the new Zany Brainy in Whitehall Mall, near Allentown. They have most of the current LEGO line, including Cybermaster, all the throwbots, the new Duplo construction sets (but still no Pooh yet :/). They had the (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Zany Brainy Train Sale July 15-? (several days)

(...) You may or may not be entitled to a refund, I don't know store policy. Even if you're not ENTITLED, you may be able to wheedle one anyway. Depends. I like ZB a lot, I bet they will. I feel wheedling is OK, it's the manager's call whether to (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)

  Re: Noodle Kidoodle Sale in CT

(...) I'm checking out their website, man they must not want to do buisiness on the web... I'm not sure I've seen a slower commerce site... (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Zany Brainy Train Sale July 15-? (several days)

Grrrrr.... I just purchased a 4565 at full price... Well, actually, I saved up enough American Express Member Rewards points and got a $50 Zany Brainy gift certificate so my 4565 was not necessarily full price... Bryan Frank Filz (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)

  Re: Yesterday's Shopping Trip

(...) I'll say! I've NEVER seen Brio significantly discounted. We have a lot as both Taya and Nik played with it when they were younger. (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Yesterday's Shopping Trip

I went to the mall to get my hair cut, which is about the only time I go to this particular mall--about every two months--and besides the surprise at seeing SW1 sets in JCPenney, I also checked the KayBee Toys. It did have the Mountain Rambler for (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Star Wars LEGO 30% OFF at . . .

. . . JC Penney. Yes, I was in a mall yesterday and Penney's had some SW Episode 1 LEGO sets on sale at 30% off along with other SW merchandize. At this particular Penney's the display was on the 2nd floor at the down escalator. The catch is that (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Eastern MA Wal-Mart Clearance

(...) I wrote you an email but will also post here. I have 3 or 4 LEGO 6441, Deep Reef Refuges, in unopened boxes, that I can sell you. Alan Carmack agcarmack@prodgiy.net (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.mi.grr)

  Noodle Kidoodle Sale in CT

I don't like the bugs much myself, but I couldn't pass this one up. The Noodle Kidoodle here in Connecticut has the Planetary Prowler on sale for about $15. Plus their flyer has a coupon for 20% more off on any one sale item. So you can get it for (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Zany Brainy Train Sale July 15-? (several days)

Note sure if this sale is local to the Raleigh NC store or a general Zany Brainy event. They are having a train sale next week. Since the clerk mentioned it when I was buying Lego sets, I assume that any train related item they sell will be on sale. (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)

  More Target Finds

Each Target seems to have its own specific clearance items, the Raleigh NC Target (Glenwood & Lynn) has the following (some from memory because I didn't think to bring pen and paper in, and I don't remember all the prices): 5938 Oasis Ambush $5.40 (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jul-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact