 Marketplace / Shopping / 482
481  |  483
Subject:
Noodle Kidoodle Sale in CT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 14:47:51 GMT

I don't like the bugs much myself, but I couldn't pass this one up.

The Noodle Kidoodle here in Connecticut has the Planetary Prowler on sale for
about $15.  Plus their flyer has a coupon for 20% more off on any one sale
item.  So you can get it for about $12.  At that price even I'll buy a bug set.

They also have:

Many Shark Attack sets for about $6
Many Time Tunnelators for about $6

They HAD one 3025 silver bucket for $5.  I got it for myself.
I didn't see any more, but I suppose it's possible

Thought I'd mention this since I've heard the Noodle has stores in other
places.

Don Heyse