 Marketplace / Shopping / 488
Re: Noodle Kidoodle Sale in CT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 17:19:31 GMT

Don Heyse wrote:

I don't like the bugs much myself, but I couldn't pass this one up.

The Noodle Kidoodle here in Connecticut has the Planetary Prowler on sale for
about $15.  Plus their flyer has a coupon for 20% more off on any one sale
item.  So you can get it for about $12.  At that price even I'll buy a bug set.

They also have:

Many Shark Attack sets for about $6
Many Time Tunnelators for about $6

They HAD one 3025 silver bucket for $5.  I got it for myself.
I didn't see any more, but I suppose it's possible

Thought I'd mention this since I've heard the Noodle has stores in other
places.

I'm checking out their website, man they must not want to do buisiness
on the web... I'm not sure I've seen a slower commerce site...

--
Frank Filz

Work: mailto:ffilz@us.ibm.com
Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com