 Trains / 1592
1591  |  1593
Subject:
Zany Brainy Train Sale July 15-? (several days)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 13:20:55 GMT

Note sure if this sale is local to the Raleigh NC store or a general
Zany Brainy event. They are having a train sale next week. Since the
clerk mentioned it when I was buying Lego sets, I assume that any train
related item they sell will be on sale. Too bad I already have all the
4559s I want, but maybe they'll get 4560/4561 in...

--
Frank Filz

Work: mailto:ffilz@us.ibm.com
Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com