 Trains / 1593
Re: Zany Brainy Train Sale July 15-? (several days)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 17:13:50 GMT

Grrrrr.... I just purchased a 4565 at full price... Well, actually, I saved
up enough American Express Member Rewards points and got a $50 Zany Brainy
gift certificate so my 4565 was not necessarily full price...

Bryan