 Trains / 1594
Re: Zany Brainy Train Sale July 15-? (several days)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 17:46:15 GMT

Bryan Kinkel wrote:

Grrrrr.... I just purchased a 4565 at full price... Well, actually, I saved
up enough American Express Member Rewards points and got a $50 Zany Brainy
gift certificate so my 4565 was not necessarily full price...

You may or may not be entitled to a refund, I don't know store policy.
Even if you're not ENTITLED, you may be able to wheedle one anyway.
Depends. I like ZB a lot, I bet they will.

I feel wheedling is OK, it's the manager's call whether to smile on your
plea or not. Changing tags or other fraud is not, of course.

lugnet.