 Marketplace / Shopping / 484
483  |  485
Subject:
Star Wars LEGO 30% OFF at . . .
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 15:11:10 GMT

. . . JC Penney.

Yes, I was in a mall yesterday and Penney's had some SW Episode 1 LEGO sets on
sale at 30% off along with other SW merchandize.  At this particular Penney's
the display was on the 2nd floor at the down escalator.  The catch is that the
regular prices were about 20% higher than the standard WalMart, K-Mart, or
Target price.  Still, it works out to a small savings.  The sets I saw at this
particular store were Anakin's Podracer and the Naboo Swamp, maybe a couple of
other small sets.

Alan C