 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1875
Re: 8250s for 25 shipping included
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 10 Jul 1999 04:18:07 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Tamyra Teed ("Mookie") writes:
Hmmm I just finally today got the catalog with Star Wars on the front...
I probably won't get the other one for 4 more months.. after summer's
over :(
Don't feel alone Tamy. All I got was the Star wars issue too. Interestingly,
they completly left out the Rockraiders...hmmm. Thanks for the heads up on the
sales Larry. Maybe that means the TRU here will drop the sub prices to $35..
such a great deal !1 LOL

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

I just got the new summer catalog (apparently there are two?? This is
the one with the rock raiders on the cover)

Yes Apparently there are two catalogs. The Star Wars cover "out of this world"
summer of 1999 catalog shows the new technic and model team sets: the red fury
dragster, the diesel rig, the air enforcer, the rescue trike, the super street
sensation( 5 speed with reverse even) the crane truck, the indy storm, and the
new droid developer kit with the new "Micro Scout -smallest Lego
microcomputer".
Also of interest ( to me anyway) was the handheld remote for the RCX brick.
Does anyone have any experience with these yet ?

Has anyone seen the specs on the Micro Scout ? It doesnt appear to use a PC
and only indicates "7" built in programs. I was wondering how many motors it
will drive,if any,or if it has sensor connections. Neat R2D@ Model !
Thanks !
John