 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1890
Re: 8250s for 25 shipping included
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 10 Jul 1999 17:53:15 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote:
Right, there are two catalogs. I have one each of both. One has starwars
on the cover, one has rock raiders. I have some more orders coming so
hopefully I will get some more catalogs to satisfy my factorees who all
are clamoring for copies. I doubt very much I will have enough to
satisfy THEM so don't ask, please.

How about posting the number on the back of the rock raider catalog?
If the 8250 for $25 is the best deal in the whole thing nobody really
needs to hold one in their hand to order them, they just need the
code.

--
The pieces you want and nothing else - easy online bidding!
Lego Shop at Home: 800-835-4386 (USA) / 800-267-5346 (Canada)