 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1887
Re: 8250s for 25 shipping included
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 10 Jul 1999 13:27:47 GMT

Right, there are two catalogs. I have one each of both. One has starwars
on the cover, one has rock raiders. I have some more orders coming so
hopefully I will get some more catalogs to satisfy my factorees who all
are clamoring for copies. I doubt very much I will have enough to
satisfy THEM so don't ask, please.

The rr one has the sub. the sw does not. Most of the rest of the content
is similar if not the same. Since my sw has gone walkabout (kid
influence suspected) I can't do a head to head.

John DiRienzo wrote:

   Its pretty late, but when I read your post, I just had to check out this
catalog that has been tempting me for two whole days.  Well, I got a
different one than Larry, and I don't see anything about $25 Search Subs,

lugnet.