 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1933
Re: 8250s for 25 shipping included
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 05:53:01 GMT

John VanZwieten wrote:

Larry, you mentioned them "blowing out" insectoids, but didn't list any
insectoid prices.  Did you mean they are blowing out UFO, or did you just
forget to list the insectoids?

My bad, I meant UFO. I can't keep the new space straight.

lugnet.