 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 1877
Re: 8250s for 25 shipping included
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 10 Jul 1999 05:02:20 GMT

   Its pretty late, but when I read your post, I just had to check out this
catalog that has been tempting me for two whole days.  Well, I got a
different one than Larry, and I don't see anything about $25 Search Subs,
but there is enough in here that I would have to pass on those anyway.  On
page 34, 35 and 36 are all those new Trains I got a couple weeks ago - they
look better in pictures if you ask me, except the washer.  On page 37, I
almost LOLed, thinking of Lar, where it has that "Hard to Find" emblem above
the 4548 speed regulator - heeheehe.  I guess they are hard to find at his
house because they are buried under Metro Liners and Shuttles!
Unfortunately, the new Supercar hasn't hit my porch yet, but that big
picture looks awesome.  It almost makes me want to order another.   Oh, it
looks like the Castle theme has turned pink, but I will buy it anyway.  For
the same reason I bought Pirates - all kinds of new pieces in weird colors -
but they aren't so weird ten years later.  Wow, that was fun - I can't wait
for the next one!

--
   Have fun!
   John
Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <3786B09B.3179DC38@voyager.net>...
I just got the new summer catalog (apparently there are two?? This is
the one with the rock raiders on the cover)

It has 8250 search subs for 25.

All the insectoids are also being blown out.

Just FYI appy-polly-logies if this is old news.

lugnet.