 Marketplace / Shopping / *3139 (-100)
  Re: Spring Break Shopping in Canada

(...) The name is right, but I don't think it was ever a crown corporation. FOunded in 16-something, before they had such things. Kevin (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: stuffe at the potomac mills store :-)

KBKids.com still has night lords castle for $39 or something rediculous like that. Stephen F Roberts <wubwub@wildlink.com> wrote in message news:IWnFOC0vnTH7soT...4ax.com... (...) (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Spring Break Shopping in Canada

(...) "Hudson's Bay Company" I think... Am I right, Canadian trivia buffs? Originally a Crown Corporation?? (25 years ago, 8-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Spring Break Shopping in Canada

(...) The Bay will match any Zellers price, since they are owned by the same company (the oldest in NA to boot...). I think that if you go to WM and they have something on for a price, then go to the Bay, and ask them to call, they will match the (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Spring Break Shopping in Canada

(...) Sorry Rob, It's located in Canada, but it is about a 2hr drive from Buffalo, NY. Kevin (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Spring Break Shopping in Canada

(...) Cool, thanks! (...) Yeah, that's new this year, but I suspect it won't apply to sales or discounts - which means it's still not as good as Walmart (which doesn't advertise pricing, so isn't eligible for most price matching) or Zellers (which (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Spring Break Shopping in Canada

The store you are talking about is it in Canada, or Waterloo New York USA. I hope the latter, because it is not far from me. Thanks for your time....Rob (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Spring Break Shopping in Canada

(...) They have sale prices on some of the train sets, which might make the price less than ordering from US S@H. Does anyone know if Countryside ships? (within Canada, that is.) If so, I (...) Yes, I do believe they ship within Canada. They can be (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Small FOTW... (really a test).

(...) Oops, I am not smart. That should have said <set:5986 Amazon Ancient Ruins>. Sorry. -Adam (who will double check his set numbers from now on) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Small FOTW... (really a test).

(...) Place called K's Merchandise. They just opened, they carry some sets that have been around longer than they have. The <set:5978 Amazon Ancient Ruins> is down to $40, and the <set:6093 Flying Ninja's Fortress> is $50. -Adam (who didn't want (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: CORRECT URL/ THAT'S RIGHT !

I like that. tu as raison = you have reason. The best translation is "you're right". I like the french way better though. :) By the way, great site. I havn't bought anything there yet because I have everything there already. Hopfully, you can find (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  stuffe at the potomac mills store :-)

...Just got back from the Potomac Mills Store and they have the Giant Robot kit for $30 (8277, 16-long yellow beams! woohoo!)... ...They also have the 6097 Night Lord's Castle for 25% off (something like $60). ...errrr... trying to remember things (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Small FOTW... (really a test).

Your test worked and I am sitting here wondering where you found them. Do tell. -Nick Adam Hoekwater wrote in message ... (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Small FOTW... (really a test).

I found two <set:6977 Arachnoid Star Bases> for $20 each. -Adam (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  CORRECT URL/ THAT'S RIGHT !

Hi Tommy, You have reason. I'm too tired to tell you the correct URL of my website. It's crazy ! (URL) I don't speak english very well; don't ask me to write perfect english...school is very ancient ! See you later, Emmanuel. (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Spring Break Shopping in Canada

(...) Does anyone know if Countryside ships? (within Canada, that is.) If so, I wouldn't mind getting their phone number - can't hurt to have another place to look for Lego, and most of the US routes are closed to us Canucks. (...) The Bay (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Correct URL for DYA Shopping

(2 URLs) I love trying to decipher Emmanuel's posts, it's like hunting through the clearance aisles looking for a FOTW. :-) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) Yeah: The prices! :) They're discounted from S@H prices, but for sets currently on store shelves, they're still in the same realm as TRU and a little more expensive than a Wal-Mart or Target-like store. I was actually a little disappointed. (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.shopping)

  LAST OPPORTUNITIES

Hi Legofans, Here is a list of lego references not available on DYA's website, on account of the too little quantity, facing to the demand: NUMBER QUANTITY 8440 3 6748 2 6761 3 6982 2 6512 20 If you are interested by one or several of these (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  ---59 SETS 8480 / END OF STOCK

Hi Legofans, Another Lego reference arrives in end of stock. After, it will be too late. This reference is Space Shuttle(number 8480). If you are interested yet, connect you at this following address : (URL) inform you this reference won't come back (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  ---9 SETS 6082 / END OF STOCK

Hi Legofans, Another Lego reference arrives in end of stock. After, it will be too late. This reference is Fire Breathing Fortress (number 6082). If you are interested yet, connect you at this following address : (URL) inform you this reference (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  ---28 SETS 6544 / END OF STOCK

Hi Legofans, Another Lego reference arrives in end of stock. After, it will be too late. This reference is Shuttle transcon 2(number 6544). If you are interested yet, connect you at this following address : (URL) inform you this reference won't come (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  ---18 SETS 5561 / END OF STOCK

Hi Legofans, Another Lego reference arrives in end of stock. After, it will be too late. This reference is Big Foot 4X4 (number 5561). If you are interested yet, connect you at this following address : (URL) inform you this reference won't come back (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Spring Break Shopping in Canada

I went to Niagara Falls for my spring break last week and stopped by the Countryside Toy Outlet in Waterloo. It was a really neat place with large Lego models, a play area and their Lego store. The prices on the sets that are available from shop at (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  US S@H Specials, Mar 6 - Mar 12, 2000

(URL) Farm Animals $17.50 $ 8.75 2699 Farm $69.00 $34.50 System 6582 Daredevil Flight Squad $33.00 $16.50 6977 Arachnoid Starbase $88.00 $65.00 Bellville 5848 Family Yacht $44.00 $33.00 -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp (...) (25 years ago, 6-Mar-00, to lugnet.announce.lsahs, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: My personal FOTW

(...) Lego outlet stores are great stores that are directly affiliated with TLC. Some of them (maybe all?) have very cool large scale models, as one would see in legoland, (1) and display cases that you don't see everyday. Often they have older, (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: ZB 20% off ONE clearance item - may not BE only one!

Got one from Memphis. Dennis (...) -- Dennis Williamson - Certified Y2K Complacent Bad News: The next millenium starts on a Monday. Good News: You get the day off. (remove .NO and SPAM. to reply) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: ZB 20% off ONE clearance item - may not BE only one!

(...) Actually, Tom didn't find out about getting multiple uses of the coupon until last night. I was at ZB and saw they had 17 more shuttles that came in recently. I asked if they were going to have a sale soon and put them all on hold and went to (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: ZB 20% off ONE clearance item - may not BE only one!

Tom, you HOG! :) Thats probably why my local store (Mission Viejo CA) sold out of those sets last week. I had that set on my birthday list for my parents, so I couldn't just snap it up. Oh well, I gave them plenty of other choices. Anyhow, I must (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Zeppelins at $5 at Wal-Mart

Drat! The WM's by me (in Foothill Ranch and Garden Grove, CA - Orange County) haven't had crap in the way of sales this year! Every time I go there, everything is regular price. The few times they have had sales, its only been a dollar or so off. (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: ZB 20% off ONE clearance item - may not BE only one!

Best bet is for you to call all the ones outside of your state, but nearby, so that you might be able to get free shipping (out of 4 stores last night, one DID give me free shipping). I didn't call any NC, VA, TN, SC stores, and only one in PA, so (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: ZB 20% off ONE clearance item - may not BE only one!

Please could someone email with the location of a ZB that has 8440's, I only want two. Thanks, Rose Tom Stangl wrote in message <38C1CECE.8F75DD3F@n...pe.com>... (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Zeppelins at $5 at Wal-Mart

(...) Similar thing happened to me once. I was borrowing my brother's Boxter. I went and bought a ton of Annv. Tubs on sale. It was fun figuring out how to put them in the two trunks. (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Clearance: Ninja Knights, throwbots, Pit stop @ Sears, 6919,,blimp, & 5918, cyberslam@ Walmart

One of my local Sears* has the following sets on clearance: Ninja Knights 2.99 Many left Throwbots 2.99 Four or Five left--three Granite, one Purple (didn't check the name) Power Pitstops (6467) 4.99 Four or five left One of the Walmarts** the (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  ZB 20% off ONE clearance item - may not BE only one!

MikeP gave me a call, he said his local Zany Brainy sold him ALL the 8480s at 20% off $75. So I called a few stores, and they did the same (though they insisted on charging me shipping). Call your local ZB, the coupon ends SUNDAY, 3/5! I've got (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Zeppelins at $5 at Wal-Mart

I found that the Cyber Slam sets were all $5, including $40 and $50 sets. I also got a Stone Tower Bridge that had been opened, no instructions and the set had obviously been put together. We just put the tower together and all we were missing were (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Zeppelins at $5 at Wal-Mart

Yes, I know, some of you have found them cheaper. But since the local Wal-Marts seem to follow the national moves only (at best! - several of them lag even then) this may signal another round of general decrease. Dunno. But if you have been holding (...) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 6769 Fort LEGOREDO

(...) DYA is a store with many hard-to-find and older sets. See here (you need to scroll down to get to the lego area): (URL) (25 years ago, 4-Mar-00, to lugnet.western, lugnet.market.shopping)

  RIS 1.0 at Zany Brainy Online

I just received an order from Zany Brainy online, and the RIS included in the shipment is a 1.0 version (with upgrade sticker). I'm not sure how long the 20% sale is on for, and how sure it is that one would get a 1.0, but it looks like a strong (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

Hi , I recently recieved some LEGO Adventurers theme cards(also printed in Belgium) via Ebay. Do you know if there are other themes available at the outlet stores? Thanks!! John (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: ***EMMANUEL TELL YOU***

(...) I sure don't think there's anything wrong with it, as long as it's crossposted to .market.shopping (which is what I suggested to Emmanuel). (...) Except that Emmanuel is practically making it into person-to-person commerce by putting a (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

Hah! Talk to me when you spend that much in a day - my CC would have just about melted in Jan if I had been running them through readers rather than calling in orders ;-) (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: ***EMMANUEL TELL YOU***

R2 <r2eng@primenet.com> wrote in message news:FqusCF.MID@lugnet.com... (...) The debate in the past (I think) is that market.b-s-t is generally person-to-person commerce: one time deals. DYA is a store front open to all, and as such, belongs in (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) Yes, there is. I spend *waaaaaay* too much money there. I think I am close to, if not passed $2000 in total spending at the Virginia store since it opened. :) Jeff (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) Yes, there is: there aren't any close enough for me to actually *visit*... best Lindsay (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: kbkids.com 20% off regular prices

(...) Does ZBCOOL still work? best Lindsay (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) Um... let me think... hrmm... Discountinued sets, New yet-to-be released sets, lego 'non-building' items... they ship what S@H doesn't... No, there isn't! ;-) -Shiri (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Fright Knights playing cards (was: Re: My personal FOTW)

(...) Wicked excellent! Those LEGO Outlet stores are too good to be true. (Is there anything about them that ISN'T totally awesome?) --Todd (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.games, lugnet.market.shopping)

  RE: WB store sale

So how do we get in to fix the rating? m (...) with. (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: WB store sale

Bizrate sent me a rating inquiry for WB Studio Store. I didn't give them all "1"s. I gave "product representation" a N/A since I never saw product. They have good scores overall, though, never would've suspected how messed up they really are. -gus (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Somebody please tell me about LEGO stores!!

How many Lego stores are there in the U.S.? Could anybody please tell me in which cities they are located? I would also like to have their phone numbers. I've been to the Lego Outlet in Georgia, where I've found some rare stuff, and I want to make (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: kbkids.com 20% off regular prices

The coupon boards that I saw the info about the "newsletter" discount on said that the coupon expired 2/29/00. $5 shipping is on everything (URL) a shot trying to get another 20% off the 5561, but they do state the original price is $79 (or (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  My little FOTW

Well maybe it's more like a FOTD, but anyway... We've been coming to this store for about 12 years now so I've seen all the various Lego sets this store has had to offer. I've always been able to pick up most of the clearance right when it goes on (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  S@H Increased Prices

I placed a S@H order yesterday, and as is usual for me, I made up an order listing for myself. The price I had for one part was quoted from an e-mail, and was the old price. When I mentioned that I had the other price, and realized it had come from (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: kbkids.com 20% off regular prices

(...) When was "newsletter" supposed to expire? I used it yesterday. Is the $5 shipping on everything or just LEGO? The 5561 sets I ordered yesterday got the $5 shipping. I may have to give them a call and see if the 20% LEGO sale also applies (they (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: kbkids.com 20% off regular prices

(...) ($5.00 (...) some (...) For those reading this for the first time: "newsletter" is now expired(guess I shoulda included the ex date in original post.)20% & $5 shipping is still available. Julie (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: kbkids.com 20% off regular prices

(...) 5561 probably don't show up for the other discount because they aren't in the DB as "LEGO". Note that the "newsletter" code has a minimum order of $50 (so you need to buy at least 2 5561). (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 9736 Exploration Mars set in at S@H

(...) What does the set come with that is accually usefull (and no, the insectoids legs are not usefull). -- Jonathan Wilson wilsonj@xoommail.com (URL) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

  K's Merchandise

Last night I went to a store that just opened near our mall, called K's Merchandise. Their Lego selection was pretty good, but their prices were even better. They haven't been open very long, but they already have clearance Lego items. I tried to (...) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 9736 Exploration Mars set in at S@H

(...) Since I already have the track-links, I'm not very disappointed, they don't work all that well anyway... I like the two worm-gear gearboxes for drive, that is nifty and useful. But, what is in it that makes it worth anything at all? The wheels (...) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

  6512 and 8440 from DYA/LAST HOURS

Hello Legofans, I just placed the last sets 8440 and 6512 on DYA website. The stock is very limited. So, I limit the sales of sets by customer for these 2 references. Regards, Emilie. (URL) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

  9736 Exploration Mars set in at S@H

S@H now has this for $54.00 Now the Mindstorms site ( (URL) didn't show it having the tractor treads, but the Lego site ( (URL) ) still shows a pic with the treads. I called CA and asked them, they said they didn't see the treads listed on the parts (...) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

Julie Krenz <dkrenz@mc.net> wrote in message news:Fqpur5.9qz@lugnet.com... (...) ($5.00 (...) They now charge sales tax in California (which sucks). -Doug ^V^^V^ Nix 'Wicked' to reply. Minifig Suns II: Coming this summer to a server near you. (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: kbkids.com 20% off regular prices

(...) Ditto, I got 5 Robber's Retreats and 5 Slave Is for $190 shipped. Hello green slopes! Rob +---...---+ | Rob Farver - rfarver@rcn.com | | (URL) | | (URL) | +---...---+ (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: kbkids.com 20% off regular prices

(...) Whoa! Thanks for the heads-up--I can't turn down a couple more Diving Expedition Explorers for $29.50 apiece, shipped...! best Lindsay (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Mos Espa Pod Racer @ $50 @ Walmart

(...) Way to go, Troy! :) It's strangely exciting and shameful to be carting that much LEGO through a Wal-Mart. I'm not going to ask how much it totalled out at...but I"ll be watching for parts! :) best Lindsay (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Mos Espa Pod Racer @ $50 @ Walmart

(...) They will all be parted out. I'm more then halfway done sorting already. When I am done sorting and counting, a list will be posted to buy-sell-trade soliciting offers. Troy (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Mos Espa Pod Racer @ $50 @ Walmart

(...) Wow. Four carts of Mos Espa Podracers. Even I, a blatant not-a-SW-fan, can appreciate that. Are you going to part with some of these in the form of individual pieces? Please LMK if so. -Shiri (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Mos Espa Pod Racer @ $50 @ Walmart

I mentioned quite some time ago (before Christmas I believe) that one of my local walmarts[1] had a large number of Mos Espa Pod Racer[2] sets. They were at full retail at the time though. Well, to my surprise and delight, they went on sale (...) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: kbkids.com 20% off regular prices

Sadly, Mindstorms aren't included. Dennis (...) -- Dennis Williamson - Certified Y2K Complacent Bad News: The next millenium starts on a Monday. Good News: You get the day off. (remove .NO and SPAM. to reply) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  kbkids.com 20% off regular prices

Their regular prices are a little higher than walmart and the like, but... take 20% off, plus another 20% off using coupon code "newsletter" (ends today),plus they have a deal on shipping, ($5.00 total no matter how big the order) plus they don't (...) (25 years ago, 1-Mar-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 2000 Star Wars in Australia

Peter Callaway wrote in message ... (...) Packer's (...) be (...) Whoa, that's bad... IIRC, the Aussie dollar has about the same exchange as the Canadian dollar, yes? Wow! If you were to buy Lego from North , you'd still be paying less with (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: US S@H Specials, Feb 28 - Mar 5, 2000

(...) I have not observed S@H to drop their prices in stages. That is, they pick a clearance price and stick with it until the set is gone. They may have set multiple prices before (6899 Nebula Outpost?) but it's not their normal practice. Steve (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: US S@H Specials, Feb 28 - Mar 5, 2000

...From general retail experience, they are prolly cutting out most if not all profit and dropping them to cost. Some sets have a higher profit margin so can be cut more. (...) ...you can go back to ignoring me now... wubwub stephen f roberts (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: 2000 Star Wars in Australia

(...) fiddling with the numbers shows the system sets as being 1.5 to 2 times more expensive (best 7115, 7134 worst 7104) but the technic sets are consitently only 1.33 times. There is no way shipping is so expensive as to justify 1.5 to 2 times (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2000 Star Wars in Australia

(...) Blearggg! Sorry about the formatting. It looked good while I was compiling it. Pete Callaway (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

  2000 Star Wars in Australia

Hi team, Sorry for the provocative subject header, but you're all here now. This is what I have gleaned from LEGO Australia. Looks like we'll need Kerry Packer's job to afford it all. I've used the current Aussie Peso exchange rate of USD$0.614 AUD (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars)

Tom Stangl <toms@netscape.com> wrote in message news:38BA818D.B0725A...ape.com... (...) The above is Primo, now known as Baby Lego, not Duplo. (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: US S@H Specials, Feb 28 - Mar 5, 2000

(...) I've never seen sets go much below 50% off, and it usually takes a while to get there. J (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: US S@H Specials, Feb 28 - Mar 5, 2000

In your experience, how low does S@H drop their prices? I might want to get another 5988, which right now is at $52, but I see some of the other items are at a 50% reduction. Toki (...) (25 years ago, 29-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  US S@H Specials, Feb 28 - Mar 5, 2000

(URL) Baby Rock'n'Stack $10.00 $ 5.00 2803 Dinosaur Babies $11.00 $ 5.50 2436 Tribal Village $38.50 $19.50 System 6333 Race'n'Chase Bonus Pack $ 7.75 $ 3.50 5988 Pharoah's Forbidden ruins $88.00 $52.00 6434 Roadside Repair $54.00 $39.00 Bellville (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.announce.lsahs, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Spring S@H Catalog (was Re: Brad Justus...)

(...) This is true. The Spring Catalog for North American Shop At Home (formerly just USA) traditionally has fewer pages and far fewer items listed than other catalog issues. This has been true for at least the last four years or so. The abreviated (...) (25 years ago, 27-Feb-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Ebates and TRU

Has anyone successfully used Ebates and TRU? As soon as I hit the "checkout" my menu-bar disappears on top. Does that mean I don't get the rebate? Is there any way for me to go around this? Any help would be greatly appreciated. -- pn (25 years ago, 27-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: $9 Blimp for $100 on eBay (was: Bi-wing Baron $2 at Walmart)

I'd file it under "Someone is screwing with them for that deadbeat bidders comment". But then that is just me.... Troy Kevin Wilson <70641.507@compuserve.com> wrote in message news:38B75072.3E7E8E...rve.com... (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: $9 Blimp for $100 on eBay (was: Bi-wing Baron $2 at Walmart)

(...) Truly. MUST have been a typo on the high bidder's part! Although... to get up there more than one person must have bid $100. !!!!! Kevin (25 years ago, 26-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: $9 Blimp for $100 on eBay (was: Bi-wing Baron $2 at Walmart)

Check out: (URL) that under nuts. -Rob. "Bruce Schlickbernd" <corsair@schlickbernd.org> wrote in message news:FqHxzz.JJq@lugnet.com... (...) (relatively (...) around, (...) price (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Zany Brainy online discount

Check deal-finder.com and flamingoworld.com and other online discount code web sites. Dennis (...) -- Dennis Williamson - Certified Y2K Complacent Bad News: The next millenium starts on a Monday. Good News: You get the day off. (remove .NO and SPAM. (...) (25 years ago, 26-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Wanted: 8448 Super Street Sensation

Hi, I am looking for a couple of these. Anyone know of some store that has them on sale? thanks, john (25 years ago, 26-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: lego sets I want to get rid of

(...) well I recently posted some more auctions on ebay. I am surprised 15 pounds of blocks is going for 150 . thats 10 dollars a pound for the most basic stuff. well if I get get the money I should get for these auctions I should break the 2000 (...) (25 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Zany Brainy online discount

Does anyone know if there is an online discount coupon available for Zainey Brainey online. At Christmas there was a "ZBSHOPPER" discount that gave an additional discount. Thanks, Rob (25 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Twisted Time Train (was Re: Castle Parts

(...) Yes, I knew that, thanks! I wanted to see if I could get some Canadian a small profit... But I do appreciate your reminding me... (25 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Bi-wing Baron $2 at Walmart

(...) The nine dollar price was as of last night (20 of the gasbags sitting around, too). Some of the Walmarts in SoCal are not particularly aggressive on price cuts. I pass by three Walmarts on the way home from work, so gas for side trips isn't a (...) (25 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Bi-wing Baron $2 at Walmart

A local Wal-Mart here just reduced all blimps to $3. It might be time to make the rounds again. Tough to do with gas prices going so high (relatively speaking of course). Bruce Schlickbernd wrote in message ... (...) but (...) blimps (...) yet. (...) (25 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Bi-wing Baron $2 at Walmart

Perhaps I simply haven't been paying attention and this is really old news, but the local Walmart had a these for $2. They still have a stack of the blimps for $9 - no $1 bargain blimps as targets for these budding Frank Lukes, yet. Bruce (25 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Castle Parts

(...) A grand total of: Two. Bryan (25 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Castle Parts

I don't suppose anyone has an inventory for this set do they? I looked but couldn't find anything. (...) (25 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Sale on SW + others in HI

Longs in Salt Lake, HI has some pretty decent prices on Star Wars sets by local standards: 7110 Landspeeder $2.99 7111 Droid Fighter $2.99 7121 Naboo Swamp $4.99 7128 Speeder Bikes $4.99 7130 Landspeeder $15.99 I picked up 3 copies of each. There (...) (25 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Twisted Time Train (was Re: Castle Parts

(...) You can get them from S@H for 19.75, which is only $1.75 more. Alan This message's random set is: 6463, (URL) (25 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Castle Parts

(...) Same reason I bought it, for parts. Alan This message's random set is: 2129, (URL) (25 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Castle Parts

(...) 2. James (URL) (25 years ago, 25-Feb-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact