 Marketplace / Shopping / 3068
Re: US S@H Specials, Feb 28 - Mar 5, 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 19:24:30 GMT

Toki Barron <a1a1@pitt.edu> wrote:

In your experience, how low does S@H drop their prices?  I might want to
get another 5988, which right now is at $52, but I see some of the other
items are at a 50% reduction.

I have not observed S@H to drop their prices in stages.  That is, they
pick a clearance price and stick with it until the set is gone.  They may
have set multiple prices before (6899 Nebula Outpost?) but it's not their
normal practice.

Steve
--
Barb & Steve Demlow  |  demlow@visi.com  |  www.visi.com/~demlow/