 Marketplace / Shopping / 3104
Re: Zeppelins at $5 at Wal-Mart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 01:55:19 GMT

I found that the Cyber Slam sets were all $5, including $40 and $50 sets. I
also got a Stone Tower Bridge that had been opened, no instructions and the
set had obviously been put together. We just put the tower together and all
we were missing were some minifig accessories and two ninja fish. Yippee!!

Rose

Bruce Schlickbernd wrote in message ...
Yes, I know, some of you have found them cheaper.  But since the local
Wal-Marts seem to follow the national moves only (at best! - several of • them
lag even then) this may signal another round of general decrease.  Dunno. • But
if you have been holding out for the $9 price to get sliced, you may wish • to
check your local store.

Oh, and never go shopping for Zeppelins, buy out the store, and then • realize
you only brought a Miata to drive 'em home in. :-)

Bruce