 Local / United States / 73
72  |  74
Subject:
Somebody please tell me about LEGO stores!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 22:06:36 GMT

How many Lego stores are there in the U.S.?  Could anybody please tell me in
which cities they are located?  I would also like to have their phone numbers.
I've been to the Lego Outlet in Georgia, where I've found some rare stuff, and I
want to make sure I'm not missing anything I want from other Lego stores.  Do
they take orders over the phone like at the Georgia store?