 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4989
Re: ***EMMANUEL TELL YOU***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 16:45:11 GMT

R2 <r2eng@primenet.com> wrote in message news:FqusCF.MID@lugnet.com...
What's wrong with him posting on BST?

The debate in the past (I think) is that market.b-s-t is generally
person-to-person commerce: one time deals.  DYA is a store front open to
all, and as such, belongs in market.shopping.

I personally welcome any email from Emmanuel.

Most would agree; he has certainly brought the community some serious deals.

-Rob.