 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4986
4985  |  4987
Subject:
***EMMANUEL TELL YOU***
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 15:02:05 GMT

Hi Legofans,

I came back from a long business travel this morning. Emilie, my assistant,
told me there was a lot of mails on lugnet newsgroups about DYA, good or
bad.
I read all your mails. Generally, your debate is based on this theme: real
place of DYA's mails on lugnet.
I always tried to bring a human service for my customers to be different
from other companies and searched for you new lego references, each month.
Following your debate, I took several decisions:
1. surely, in next June, I'll create a mailing list on DYA website;
2. if you don't want I send mails on lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, I won't
send mails;
3. 2 newsgroups will receive, in priority, mails from DYA: rec.toys.lego and
lugnet.market.shopping;
4. I'll only and directly send mails to DYA's customers and no other
legofans (not customers) more to definitively delete spam and no disturb
these legofans more.

If you have some question about these decisions or this debate, don't
hesitate to contact me ! I'll always answer !

See you later (next week),

Emmanuel.

E-MAIL: dya.shopping@wanadoo.fr