 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 4985
FT: Cypress Tree (was Re: WTB/WTT - pink minifig legs)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 12:20:49 GMT

Erik Olson wrote:

Sorry for the "drift"--but does anyone have a convenient pointer (or set number) so
that I can see these vaunted cypress trees?  I've never laid eyes on one, odd as that
seems.

Also in old 383 (Knight's Tournament, my tree was neatly severed in a Lego
tragedy.)

Oh, *that's* a cypress tree?  Heck, I have one of them I never use. I just
thought it was regular old tree.  What's so popular about them?

Tree is in excellent condition, if slightly dusty.

Best offer by next Friday gets it.  Trade offers only, please - no sale.  Want
list available in my .sig, but don't feel confined to that in your offers.
Please reply via e-mail, *not* to the group.  Only one round of offers - this
isn't a 'trade auction' where I try to drive up the "price".

While you're at my page, check out the other stuff I have to trade - maybe
there's something else you want - and also my MOC links. 8)

(Todd, if this belongs in .auction despite all the above, LMK and I'll move it.)

sakura@mediaone.net     is     Jeff Johnston       http://www.io.com/~jeffj
My LEGO Web page has moved!  Go to: http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sakura
Check out my Trade List and Want List - * - Last Updated 12/19/1999
LEGO Geek Code:  SP+ CA +++ (375/6075) PI +++ #++ S--/++ LS++ Hal  M+ A++  YB73m